Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

NICE JOB

haha nice job! that was pretty awesome for your first flash!

SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

LOL!

my friend watched it who is a girl and she plays cod and she started laughing so hard when the girl part came on! GREAT WORK!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you two liked it!

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

LMAO!

just like spongebob!

Ricochet Kills Ricochet Kills

not so much...

its a good concepts but gets really old real quick. animate the deaths more and do some other things and this would be awesome.

BLockoban 88 BLockoban 88

great concept!

lol but... couldnt even get past the first level

Mechanism Mechanism

Awesome

There is finally a walkthrough! thank god! i was waiting for it to come out before i rated or reviewed the game! great job! This game is on my favorites now.

Kikyou No Kokoro Kikyou No Kokoro

AWESOME!

and yea i listened to the WHOLE THING. I think that the length could have been cut down just a little bit but other than that its amazing. I think that this would go awesome in the game Okami.

Silky Smooth &amp;lt;Duba&amp;gt; Silky Smooth <Duba>

Silky smooth

This is definitely silky smooth. I love it. I like the bass in it too. Great job keep up the good work. I love how it gradually gets stronger as it progresses into the rest of the song. Great job! i hope to see more from you just like this!

darthduba responds:

Thanks buddy. I will update this track later on. I'll tell you when I do.

beep beep RWAR beep beep RWAR

its okay.

Its okay but it is way toooo choppy. It really gets annoying how choppy it is. Since it is a loop i guess that it is okay but i think that the choppiness gets to me.

Newgrounds Ad Newgrounds Ad

Awesome

This is a great piece of art! This thing is my new desktop background! Great job man! keep up the good work!

Slimer Slimer

Funny

slimy green dripping cock! awesome! lol this is great! while you may be a little fucked up in the head i think that this is awesome!