Kikyou No Kokoro Kikyou No Kokoro

AWESOME!

and yea i listened to the WHOLE THING. I think that the length could have been cut down just a little bit but other than that its amazing. I think that this would go awesome in the game Okami.

Silky Smooth &amp;lt;Duba&amp;gt; Silky Smooth <Duba>

Silky smooth

This is definitely silky smooth. I love it. I like the bass in it too. Great job keep up the good work. I love how it gradually gets stronger as it progresses into the rest of the song. Great job! i hope to see more from you just like this!

darthduba responds:

Thanks buddy. I will update this track later on. I'll tell you when I do.

beep beep RWAR beep beep RWAR

its okay.

Its okay but it is way toooo choppy. It really gets annoying how choppy it is. Since it is a loop i guess that it is okay but i think that the choppiness gets to me.

Cube - Lost in the Mist Cube - Lost in the Mist

Awesome!

This is a great song! I prefer the songs to slowly fade into the full blown song but this is an exception. I love it. Keep up the great work!

Faxing Berline [Ring Tone] Faxing Berline [Ring Tone]

Cool

I like it. I think that it is a great piece of audio but it gets annoying after a while. But since i see that it was actually meant as a ringtone i guess that its okay. The annoying factor would be a lot less as a ringtone on my phone. Lol well anyways i think that it is a pretty decent job for a loop like this. Keep up the good work!

SonicJ responds:

thanks :p. I guess I could see where it gets annoying. I made it because I think T-mobile and a lot of other carriers are theives. I don't buy from the Itunes store, but you can get a song for 99 Cents. Where as TM will charge you $2.50 for a 10 second sound of crap. Some times bad quality compressed ring tones that you can't do much if you lose / destroy your phone. Thanks for the review >:O !

FLCL Dorama Shine Shine mix FLCL Dorama Shine Shine mix

wow!

I wont blame you okay then i wont. It is amazingly choppy and messed up and all of that other shit but it is okay! it really bugs me i had to stop listening to it in the middle sorry if there was something good at the end but it was just too choppy. i will give you a 10. and 5 because im not that kind of person. I just hope to see another one with a lot less choppiness!

Hyaato responds:

yeah i know that its choppy when i was making it i was trying out some stuff and just decided to submit it any way... i wasnt going to but i still did. i have more and i am trying new stuff...

i have better mixs than this one , this is a prototype, i will have a hardstyle mix up tomorrow.

~-DJ RAWR-~!

3 reasons WIP 3 reasons WIP

its cool

i realy like it. I think that that was awesome! I think that you could easily make that into a full song

Vertigo1986 responds:

Still working on it and uploading updates as i go :P

thanks for the review

Hero of Time Narration Hero of Time Narration

Sounds good

I really dont know what this is supposed to be but its okay.

bigjonny13 responds:

Hahaha, thanks man. If you read the description, I said that it was a narration of the introduction to Wind Waker.

lets run up lets run up

Awesome

This one made my favorites for sure! I love the way that it slowly eases on into the full song unlike some other ones that just skip right on ahead into the song.

bat-man187 responds:

gud look wit da love mane

Papa Johns Commercial Par Papa Johns Commercial Par

lol!

SUch an extreme fucking pizza. it wont be wolverine. LOL!!! this is funny! Great job!