Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

NICE JOB

haha nice job! that was pretty awesome for your first flash!

SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

LOL!

my friend watched it who is a girl and she plays cod and she started laughing so hard when the girl part came on! GREAT WORK!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you two liked it!

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

LMAO!

just like spongebob!

Animation Demo Reel Animation Demo Reel

WOW!

This was awesome! I gotta agree with deadmental. That robot thingie was the best! i checked out some of your other work after looking at this and they are really good. I think that you are able to keep up consistant work in whatever you do.

Tarboy Tarboy

this was simply amazing!

5/5 and a wapping 10/10! I would really love for this to become a full length movie! it has all of the right stuff for a basic 2 hour movie! this is amazing! keep up the good work!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome

This was awesome! This is great! new favorite. Simple yet amazing!

Some Day Some Day

good but...

Its good and the graphics are truly amazing but...

1. that annoying music definitely gets to me!

2. It was waaaaay too slow paced.

3. it could use some talking but it was a good flash for the most part.

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

WOW!

I love this series! How often do you come out with a new one because i dont want these to ever end! Fucking brilliant! Fantastic job! Keep them coming!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

i have 26 episodes written up, but they take soooo long to animate and i dont make any money off of them so i plan on pitching them to t.v so i can make money and just write... i suck at animation and sound

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep1 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep1

Awesome!

It was great! awesome story line! i dont want these to ever end! great job! I really bet that making that took quite some time! I think that you could improve the volume of the voicing. I think that it is just a little too low and the music is just fine though.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

ohhh man, looking back at this episode, it has a great story but the animation and sound quality sucks haha, i really want to remake it but itd take so much time

bad reviews what i think bad reviews what i think

coo

Great job! i love it! that was sooo funny! but i think that you get a 1 for awesomeness! lol have fun figuring this one out!