View Profile pwnaDude

40 Movie Reviews

NICE JOB

haha nice job! that was pretty awesome for your first flash!

LOL!

my friend watched it who is a girl and she plays cod and she started laughing so hard when the girl part came on! GREAT WORK!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you two liked it!

LMAO!

just like spongebob!

86 Game Reviews

not so much...

its a good concepts but gets really old real quick. animate the deaths more and do some other things and this would be awesome.

great concept!

lol but... couldnt even get past the first level

Awesome

There is finally a walkthrough! thank god! i was waiting for it to come out before i rated or reviewed the game! great job! This game is on my favorites now.

31 Audio Reviews

AWESOME!

and yea i listened to the WHOLE THING. I think that the length could have been cut down just a little bit but other than that its amazing. I think that this would go awesome in the game Okami.

its okay.

Its okay but it is way toooo choppy. It really gets annoying how choppy it is. Since it is a loop i guess that it is okay but i think that the choppiness gets to me.

Awesome!

This is a great song! I prefer the songs to slowly fade into the full blown song but this is an exception. I love it. Keep up the great work!

2 Art Reviews

Awesome

This is a great piece of art! This thing is my new desktop background! Great job man! keep up the good work!

Funny

slimy green dripping cock! awesome! lol this is great! while you may be a little fucked up in the head i think that this is awesome!

I am awesome. Thats all you gota know about me...

25, Male